Driveways are normally the first impression someone gets arriving at your property. There is a great difference between using a specialist surface maintenance professional or getting a ‘handyman’ or trying to complete yourself.
With our quality products, advice, equipment and processes you will have a great looking driveway with no issues and save money over the long term – avoiding expensive mistakes that can lead to delamination, whiteness and blistering or premature ageing.
Sealing is a great looking and inexpensive way to renovate your driveway. We have trialled and perfected, simple, affordable, quality systems that don’t require expensive on-going maintenance.
Colour Seals will add a complete single colour to the entire surface. We clean, fill cracks and holes in the surface and roll-on a beautiful new colour seal to give you a complete new look. Its useful for hiding old and tired concrete, or just providing the right colour to match in with your house. All sealers can be made less slippery with an added additive.
Clear Sealing: Solvents give a ‘wet look’ and slightly darken the surface. These are popular for most people to bring out the best in their exposed aggregate, decorative concrete or just plain concrete. Water-based clear sealers are a bit less obvious but are better for the environment. All sealers can be made less slippery with an added additive.
Penetrating Sealers – are best for stone, paving and surfaces other than concrete. They are invisible coatings as they penetrate the surface. Water can be seen ‘beading’ on the surface with the correct application of the right sealer for your surface.
We pride ourselves on the highest standards, no costly mistakes, quality products and processes, serious warranties and offer former clients testimonials for your peace of mind.
Reasons to use a specialist. DO YOU KNOW:
- What your existing surface is and what is under the surface?
- What previous sealers were used on the surface?
- The correct sealer to use for the surface?
- How to prime so the coatings will last long term?
- Where to source the best sealant from quality manufacturers?
- Who to get quality advice from for any specific variations?
- The process to apply the product correctly?
- How to prepare your surface to accept the correct sealant
- Application rates and best practice processes – taking into account the best time of the day, rain, heat, wind, moisture content, surface adhesion etc.?
- Using quality products – rollers, brushes and knowing the correct application
- Careful and consistent application to avoid roll lines
- Ensuring the surface will not be more slippery than previously
- Recording and maintaining the surfaces in best condition
Being let down in any area can lead to:
- Whitening of the surface – often only in patches
- Excessive bubbling
- Imperfect application – too little or too heavy
- The sealant not lasting very long
- A slippery surface
Benefits of Hurricane Surface Maintenance:
- Long-term protection from sun/rain
- Improves appearance of your surfaces and your property
- Quick cleaning and stain removal
- Reduced chances of slips and falls
- Reduced mould growth
- Easy re-coating process
You take pride in your driveways appearance and you know your concrete surfaces need to be protected & looking good. If you require your surfaces to look clean and attractive for the long-term – sealing is the answer.