Sealing will make your concrete or hard surface look attractive, be protected and have a non-slip surface. Its a long-term solution that will allow your surfaces to look great year round.
We specialise in renovating any concrete surface:
- Driveways, Walkways, Car-parks, Stairs, Patios, Pool areas, Garages, Carports
Concrete, stone and hard surfaces are low maintenance – not ‘no maintenance’. Leave them unprotected for a while and bacteria, dirt and contaminants like – mould, bat poo and oil will get into the surface often creating permanent stains.
We have trialled and perfected, simple, affordable, quality sealing systems that don’t require expensive on-going maintenance. By having a specialist complete your work, you will save yourself in the long-run, avoiding many common issues that arise from the handyman or DIY’er attempting to seal – like blistering, delamination, whiteness or cracking.
Colour Seals will add a complete single colour to the entire surface. We clean, fill cracks and holes in the surface and roll-on a beautiful new colour seal to give you a complete new look. Its useful for hiding old and tired concrete, or just providing the right colour to match in with your house. All sealers can be made less slippery with an added additive.
Clear Sealing: Solvents give a ‘wet look’ and slightly darken the surface. These are popular for most people to bring out the best in their exposed aggregate, decorative concrete or just plain concrete. Water-based clear sealers are a bit less obvious but are better for the environment. All sealers can be made less slippery with an added additive.
Penetrating Sealers – are best for stone, paving and surfaces other than concrete. They are invisible coatings as they penetrate the surface. Water can be seen ‘beading’ on the surface with the correct application of the right sealer for your surface.
There are hundreds of sealing products and applicators on the market – how do you know what is the right sealer and applicator to use for your surface?
Take the guess work out of it, we know our products and surfaces. Let our past clients testimonials be your guide that we know what we are doing, and invite us over for your free quote. Know that the specialists in attractive, protected and non-slip surfacing will give you a professional finish that will last for years!
Sealing is an art, composed of:
- Inspecting and understanding the existing surface and its history of what’s in the substrate
- Knowing the correct sealer to use for the surface
- Sourcing the best sealant from quality manufacturers
- Getting quality advice for any specific variations
- The process to apply the product correctly
- Cleaning and preparing your surface to accept the correct sealant
- Application rates and best practice processes – taking into account the best time of the day, rain, heat, wind, moisture content, surface adhesion etc. etc.
- Using quality products – rollers, brushes, poles and knowing the correct application
- Careful and consistent application to avoid roll lines
- Ensuring the surface will not be more slippery than previously
- Recording and maintaining the surfaces in best condition
Being let down in any area can lead to:
- Whitening of the surface – often only in patches
- Excessive bubbling
- Imperfect application – too little or too heavy
- The sealant not lasting very long
- A slippery surface
We only source products and knowledge off trusted suppliers with the technical experience. These suppliers are leaders in their field and we trust their products to provide the very best exterior surface coatings on the market. Quality products and the correct technical advice cannot be overstated. Cheap imitations will not last!
Give us a call today, you’ll be glad you checked in with us!